>> Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Amuse Myself.

First Amusement:
Finally, he said the magic word, "Mama!"

Teehee toodle dee.. I'm happy, I'm happy like a bee! Tum tum tadda... Weeheee... he called me Mama! OK, he said mamamamama but at least, it's mama hehehe.

After a few threat last Sunday, like,"Go to Abah if you keep saying Abah, Abah!" or,"This is Mama, I don't want to layan you if you say Abah", finally he gets what I mean. And I meant business. No Mama, no mushy mushy with me. (Nota: Aku memang ibu yang kejam)

So Monday, he started to blab mamamama. I was shocked, and happy! Yay!

Second Amusement:
Saya bukan nak menunjuk-nunjuk, tapi front loading washing machine saya baru saja sampai petang semalam *angkat-angkat kening*

Another Yay!

Third Amusement:
I've thought of the next slogan I shall use for the crossword contest.

Yay! No need to crack my head to catch the deadline.

Fourth Amusement:
Ahmad ym me to tell that he needs to go back Kelantan for work. So he asked whether I want to tag along. Hohoho balik kampong, dapat jalan-jalan, mestilah nak.

Yay! Nak beli tudung sekolah warna-warni banyak-banyak!

Hu... naik bas? Tak berapa yay.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP