Shopaholics In Kuala Lumpur.

>> Tuesday, June 14, 2005

MEMO

TO: GANG OF FOUR
FROM: SELF-ACCLAIMED GANG LEADER
RE: BE A WISE SHOPAHOLIC - STRATEGIZE AND STRIKE!

My dearest,
For your information, I had just received a newsletter from Jaya Jusco yesterday, inviting me to J Card Member's Day at Jusco Mid Valley on Tuesday, 21 June 2005. So, the speculation is confirmed. And am I correct to say that all of you had already submitted your leave application? Good. Mine has already being approved :grin:

I've read every detail of the newsletter and what sparked my interest are these:

- Present your pink receipts to get a RM10 Jusco Gift Voucher for every purchase of RM100 in the General Merchandise Store

- Accumulated receipts must be of the same colour and must bear the same J Card number

- Your purchases and gift vouchers redemption must be made on the same day

:massage chin:

Being the brilliant gang leader I am, as always, I would like to suggest that we use a single J Card to make our payment so that we can maximimise our opportunity to collect as many accumulated purchases to redeem the gift vouchers. The gift vouchers then will be shared according to individual contribution.

I highly believe that we could benefit with this strategy, especially because it will give us more money to shop more!

One last word from me, get a good rest the night before. You're going to need the energy. And, don't skip breakfast.

Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!



Yours truly,
tinidewi.

p/s: i'll be there by 9.00 a.m. for ahem, market intelligence.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP