Listen to the birds chirping in the morning.

>> Thursday, September 29, 2005

Good morning everybody!

Start your day with low fat yogurt. Mm-mm. Healthy, and yummy.

This morning I walked to the office to fill in my performance appraisal system form. Woohoo, what an exercise! Lurveeee the morning breeze.

I wore my pre-natal khakis pant. Hey, guess I'm not that bad. At least I can zip it :P

This boost up my confidence, man. I'm determined now to lose up some inches. I'll change my eating habit, eat more healthy stuff and exercise. I'll fill up my fridge with yogurts, apples, pears, honey dews, green salads (err :think twice:) for snacking so that I won't take big lunch and dinner. I'll wear those bengkung and whatnot.

Hope I can make it.

And I've already make an appointment with Serenity Spa for after birth package this Saturday nyehe.

I'm going to look good, you'll see. You'll see.

I can do it! I can do it! I CAN DO IT! :chanting continues:

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP