Change is constant.

>> Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Aini, jangan nak perasan.

I didn't catch any fever. It just that the old template had few limitations. Like, the title didn't appear. So, I had to write my own title by using the bold code. Then, I couldn't slot in any comments form. Not even blogger's.

When myshoutbox started having problems, that's it. I just had to change my blog's template. So, here we are :D

Being me, I had again chose a very simple skin, yet cute. Simplicity is always the best choice. I've made some changes a little bit here and there, to make it even cleaner. For example, the posts are justify-aligned.

And now that I have Haloscan and Cbox, you people can shout a lot louder :D

Keep those comments coming!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP