Ameer being a good brother.

>> Sunday, January 15, 2006

This entry shows how un-khusyu' my Maghrib prayer was. Teehee.

Adik Zahra was crying vigorously. Looking at how severe the situation was, Ameer tried to calm his sister down by repeatedly calling her.

"Ee-yerk, Ee-yerk."

Yeah, sounds weird. But that's his version of Adik :D

When that failed, he tried this:

"Cak! Cak!"

Then:

"Ssyy, ssyy."

Haha. I wanted to roll on the floor laughing, but I was praying, remember?

I planted a kiss on his forehead when I finished praying. Good boy!

However, it was suspected that Zahra actually cried because her brother bite her hand :lol:

Not his fault actually, because his parents always playfully bite him. So maybe, he thought it's some sort of a way to show affection.

Bad parents!

:P

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP