The gift.

>> Friday, February 17, 2006

I kept on looking at my left hand, and couldn't help grinning.

Smart of him to write something OK. What if "Kaulah Kekasih Hatiku" or "Aku Cinta Padamu Selamanya"? Ugh... I would smack him hard on the bald head.

I actually afraid to wear it for fear of scratching. But what is the use of bracelet if you keep it in the jewellery box eh?

Err to think about it, all my jewelleries (not that I have many) ARE in the box all the time hehe.

Anyway, the wallet where he hid the bracelet inside is cool. Love it. I love black. Black is cool. But problem is, it's not the type that you can fit it in your back pocket. Lady-like thing, you see? And I'm no lady :P

p/s: Don't go jealous and all, because he's just trying to keep me from go talk-to-my-hand mode for two weeks in a row. He learnt from past experience. Mana tahan 8 tahun asek kena pujuk je hehehehe.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP