Happy Cakes.

>> Wednesday, August 15, 2007

That morning, I topped the chocolate cake with melted chocolate and put it on the table, all prepared to be transported to my office. Peeps in the office kept asking me, when will I bake again, and I thought maybe I could give them a sweet chocolaty surprise :-)

Then, as we were all ready to go to the nursery, the dear boy came to the table, and upon seeing the cake, smiled foolishly and said,"Mama, cake!"

Oh, dear.

So I guess, the cake was fated to be in the kids' stomach, and when I picked up Ameer & Zahra later in the evening, the nursery teacher informed me that kids like it so much.

It is always a great feeling to know that your cake brings happiness to people.

I just hope somebody else will clear up the mess in my kitchen!

[2] Kenapa perut Ameer buncit?
Bun-cit. Matan tkek.

Sabo je la ye. Kecik2 dah pandai pekena orang balik :-p

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP