Academics.

>> Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Believe it or not, I do not have my bachelor degree scroll with me. I don't even have the latest transcript. All I have is a letter from the university stating that I have completed my bachelor degree with a second upper class (ehem, just few pointers to get first class actually).

To add to that, I don't have my SPM results as well. I lost it, and all I have is just the transcript, which is printed in a low-quality paper, the ink is getting invisible by years.

Since my plan for the future will depend on my academic qualifications, I really need to do something about it. Ngee.

I'm freaking out actually. I wonder if these information are still available with the relevant departments. I mean, these are aged information, people.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP