The Cats of Annex.

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As I walked into the lobby this morning, I saw two cats standing straight on their legs, with their heads up, chest out, stomach in, well, except for the lady for she's heavily pregnant and it's imposible for her to tuck her stomach in. They looked as grand as the guard standing next to them, all of them eyeing people passes by. I wonder what the cats will do if they saw someone without their passcards intact. Bite 'em?

The two cats are new residents of the Annex, making a total of three. The other cat, a grey one, have been there for as long as I can remember. He is quite an amusing character you can't forget, for he loves to lie down on the stairs up to the Annex with his long tail occassionally waving into the air, its like he's greeting people going into the building, yet boring his i-dont-give-a-damn-about-you-homosapiens-just-dont-step-on-me look. You see, it is very easy to step on him as he is as grey as the marble. Thank God he has those white boots :-)

Oh by the way, I kind of think the other two cats are an item, since they came to Annex at the same time, they are always seen together, boths are handsome cats and the lady is pregnant. Do I need more basis to be suspicious?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP