>> Thursday, March 25, 2004

Trima Qasih Tummi Trim!

I heard comments about me looking slimmer nowadays. En. Kamal from Legal division even remarked, "Kurang makan ke?" I took that as a compliment hehe.

When I say slim, doesn't mean Kate Moss slim or Aida/Aini's slim, but me being slimmer than my pre-pregnancy days. I believe my BMI is still exceeding from what I'm supposed to have. I still carrying excess baggage in my butt, hip, stomach, errr... all over the body.

I think I should "blame" my husband for the reduction of size. His high-spirited will to avoid being a fitnah to Islam (since he is the only Muslim in the office) and his pursue to 'rezeki yang halal', make him a dedicated worker. He woke up early in the morning at 5.45 a.m., left home to work at 7.30 a.m., only to come back at around 7.15 p.m. (and then I didn't see him again until 9.30 / 10.00 p.m., sometimes until the morning after if he got case call)

Therefore, I have to go to office on my own (Menara is only 5 minutes driving distance, no way I'm going out at 7.30 a.m. hehe) by public transportation i.e. the putra lrt. Walking to and fro between the station and Menara, helps me lose the weight. At least, that's what I think. (Or did I really eat less? hohoho very unlikely)

In response to that, I made a few resolutions (thank you Lynn for the word haha) to make a better, healthy and confident me:

- use stairs instead of elevator / escalator at the lrt station.
- use the outdoor route to Menara so that I can take advantage of the sloppy road hehe.
- do lots of abdomen exercises.
- eat less fatty food.

err, ayam goreng not fatty right?

xoxoxo

Ahmad Al-Kelantani told me that he will be out for three days this weekend for his tabligh activities. This means he will only be back on Monday. Monday is my birthday.

He then said, since he will not be here on my birthday, his present would be his doa for a place in heaven for me.

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

My innerself was saying, how touching (who wouldn't want to go to heaven and being wished upon by her husband is undeniably desirable) and the other womanly naughty self was saying, what an unromantic lad.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP