>> Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Saturday, 12.45 p.m.

S: Latvia? Which region?
Aku: Europe, because they played in EURO 2004.
S: Ermm, Brazil?
Aku: Americas, I think. Obviously not Europe, because they didn't play in EURO.
S: Eh, Real Madrid?
Aku: They played in English Premier League, but not EURO.
S: Ooo OK.

Hahahah, some way of determining which country falls in which region, eh?

....

Sunday, midnight.

A Malaysian women aged 25 arrested by the CIA for trespassing the agency's website. Identity withheld for security reason.

Short interview before she was dumped into the CIA's vehicle:

[Read as hysterical as possible]
"No, I'm no terrorist! I do not have any weapon of mass destruction. I'm just checking the world map for my office assignment. Do you know where Aruba is ha, ha? Mayotte? Palau? Please, I pledge not guilty! Help! Puan Yus, Cik Lah!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

And we never heard of her again.

....

That sums up the days I did not blog.




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP