>> Saturday, October 23, 2004

For the past five days, I had only once get to buka puasa with my husband. I'll have to eat alone for today and tommorrow too, since he'll go for outstation today.

:sigh:

You might have to run for the lrt, get squashed in the sardined train, run again for the bus, then cook hastily for buka puasa, but at least you have your husband.

You might have to ponteng kerja few minutes before the working hour ends, get stuck in the parking lot, drive like a mad women to avoid traffic jam, and perhaps curse other people in the process, but at least you have your family.

..

Like always, I'm alone. Tsk tsk.

There's no point envying me, really. I was just trying to boost my own morale the other day.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP