>> Friday, November 12, 2004

I always find it amusing that my in-laws would converse in kelantanese with me when they know that I hardly speak the language, and I only understand perhaps 50% of what they're saying. There's always a crooked smile in my heart everytime. It's like, why bother? And it's not that they can't speak standard Malay language. It just that they chose to speak their own.

I feel like they're trying to transform me into a kelantanese. So that I become one of them. The thing is, I won't. I refuse.

I want to be a true Johorean. Proud and egoistic.

Anyway, now that I'm going to meet the whole bunch of them, let the amusement begins!

xoxoxo

I will be departing to Kota Bharu this afternoon. My flight is scheduled at 3.40 p.m. So, I would love to take the opportunity to wish everybody Selamat Hari Raya, and Maaf Zahir Batin.

You may not see me in cyber space for more than a week. Off course there is internet connection in my in-laws place, but I believe I have a reputation to maintain :D

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP