Of Boys and Boss.

>> Thursday, March 03, 2005

But everyone knows that guys are like dogs - their short-term memory is completely nil. You tell them your favorite fictional character is Xena, Warrior Princess, and the next thing you know, they are going on about how your favorite fictional character is Xica of Telemundo. Boys just don't know any better, on account of how their brains are too filled up with stuff about modems and Star Trek Voyager and Limp Bizkit and all.

Mia Thermopolis, in Princess Diaries IV


EXACTLY! Couldn't agree more.

As for my case, as I was saying about his son's formula milk needed to be stocked so he was supposed to turn right to get to the shop, he just take the route home. I suspect that he was thinking about his favorite game, Sojourn, and couldn't wait to get his hands on the keyboard. Which is true, since the first thing he did upon reaching home is to switch on the computer.

"Er, what about Ameer's milk?"
"Eh, I forgot!"
"I told you many times already, and just reminded you a minute ago."
"Your conversation with Ameer about birds in the sky corrupted my brain."

Now, that's something new. The excuse, I mean.

A friend of mine told me, that boys will always love toys. As they grow up, their toys become expensive. How true! You see, when they're small, they play 5-ringgit balls. When they become adults, they bought expensive playstation to play FIFA.



xoxoxo

Sometimes I wonder if my boss realised what my post is, and my colleagues. Because she seemed to always give me my colleagues' work.

Which I don't really know, and she expected me to finish it in a short time, like giving me the work at 2.30 p.m. and must finish before the office hour ends.

As if I don't have anything else to do.

Like, updating my blog and finishing Princess Diaries.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP