A Cat Without A Name.

>> Thursday, August 21, 2008

I would like to thank everybody who has been supportive to me for the sadness that I have been through for the sudden death of my dear kitten. It was such a brief relationship, I believe not even a month since he came to our lives, but I was cut deep. His food is still on the kitchen top. His cat litter is still at the back of our home (and his last poops). His toys is left ruined on the floor. It's funny; it sadden my mood looking at those things but I still kept his things. Maybe I should throw them away.

I remembered how I hated him. Hated him so when he jumped on my chest and disturbed my sleep at wee hour of the morning, asking for food. Hated his loud breath. Hated him scracthing my sofa. Hated his loud irritating meow late at night. And, what with those kutus?

But I can't say that I don't love him. Its like, hate love relationship. Oh, I do hate and love him so.

Kucing, I pray that you will find your way to heaven. (And please pray for me too). Maybe its too late to say it now, but I LOVE YOU.

I don't know if I can bear to have another pet. Not now. And even if I do, its not going to be an animal with a manipulating cat-like eyes.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP