Conflict in Me.

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The new GM rarely called me to her office, unlike the previous one who even called me during the nights and weekends (but surprisingly I love and fond of her the most), so when she did, I was bogged with lots of question. This must be something major, I think.

The first thing that came out of her mouth was, "Summon letter", while her hand was waving few envelopes.

I was like, oh my god, not another complaint by ASPs to MCMC. I so hate dealing with regulatory matters.

Looking at my panic face, she then smiled, and said,"Don't worry. This is just a letter from HR. Congratulations on your upgrading."

I was stunned.

I was like, oh no. Not when I have decided on quitting next year. Don't do this to me. Argh!!!!

I don't know whether I should be happy, because I felt like crying. I just stared and looked blankly on the figures stated on the letter.

But then again, my husband pointed out that we should save the excess money for our future undertaking. Tight financial is expected when we depended solely on one source of income, so I should be grateful of whatever rezeki bestowed on me now, and save.

But before saving, Gang of Four, get ready for another treat! :-D

p/s: belum-belum dah buat trip ke Kedai Najib :-p

p/s/s: alhamdulillah, baru dapat anak buah. My staff just gave birth to a baby boy on the auspicious 080808 :-)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP