Year 2009 Resolution.

>> Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Since Ameer will be going to school next 2010, my resolution for 2009 would be:

I shall start my day at 6.00 a.m. every day, oh except maybe Saturdays and Sundays.

So 2010 is still a long way to go, but they say old habits die hard, plus the fact that office is just a five minutes drive away. Teehee. So I figured I may need as long as a year to change my habit :-p

Oh I should include another resolution:

I shall weigh 60 kgs on 31 December 2009.

And, what about my dream of, quit working in 9to5 environment by 31 December 2009? Well.... we need to further think about that, now that recession is coming. Maybe, I could enrol to get me more education, like for example fashion industry :ehem: and stuff. To be more specific, belajar menjahit :-p

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP