>> Wednesday, October 06, 2004

OMIGOD! with a dropping jaw and starts screaming.

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

Scream like a frantic teenage girl if you ask me.

My answer?

A full page of Andrew Tan poster in today's The Star. So COOL. His hair is so long and so straight. Like shampoo advert, smooth silky black. Very the gegegege. Pant, pant, cool bebeh, cool. Breathe in, breathe out.

"Tini, you're married."

Duh, do you have to tell me that Lynn? I'm just playing silly.

I'm so going to kidnap that poster :evil:

Don't please tell K. Aishah, ya?

Hhmm... shouldn't I supposedly be writing up for my PD trip? Ah, forget about it. Right now, I'm focusing on my kidnapping mission tee hee hee.

Gambatte!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP