>> Thursday, December 16, 2004

I,
screwed up. BIG TIME.

Darn.

MIL stayed over the night. With the rest of 'em kids. And my mood couldn't find any better time to swing.

I don't understand me.

Sometimes I just lost interest to say anything, or at least show a smiley face just for the manners. It doesn't have to be any reason. When the mood swing, it swings. Perhaps I'm too tired. And worried about the unfinished proposal paper.

I just gave her a zombie face whenever she talked to me. I gave her my rude I-don't-give-a-damn look when she told me she washed my fridge. I let her question of how to operate the washing machine unanswered.

Argh, what is it with me?

My mom would understand my mood swing, but not her. By now she must've stamped 'bad DIL' on my forehead. Keplek! Dish dish dish!

And last night, she packed the bag and went to another uncle's house. I don't know if it was because of me. And if it was, I'm not surprised. I had myself to be blamed.

START DIGGING YOUR GRAVE, HONEY.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP