Guessing Game.

>> Tuesday, June 28, 2005

[1]"Hippidi hop, all the way to the birdie boiler."
"Oh no! Not the birdie boiler. Ahhhhhhh!"
"Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your size?"
"Like, you?"
"Oops."

[2]"Hey, get out of there Scuz! That's the man's expresso."
"I know. Hiyah! I'm expressing myself."
"You're the reason they've invented fly swatters."

[3]"Did you see that? Did you see me? Did you see what I did?"
"Wow, you're so totally rawks, dude!"

[4]"Flo-weh."
"No, no no. He's not a flower. He's a..."
"That's OK. You can call me Flower. If you want to."
"Flo-weh. Pret-ty, flo-weh."

[5]"New and a bit alarming
Who'd have ever though that this could be?
True, that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I
Simply didn't see"

[6]"Honey, dinner is ready!"
"I can't come to dinner!"
......
"Okay, maybe just a salad."

[7]"Hi Barney! How much tickets do you need?"
"Well, one for me, one for BJ, one for Baby Bop, and.. one for you! Because you're coming with us."
"Wow, I've never ever come to the zoo ever before."
"Well, I've been lots of time. You're gonna love it!"
(Here's the part where Ameer starts stumping and the song "What Will We See in the Zoo" comes in)

Get all answers correct? Now, come and join me watch the VCDs with Ameer, until you wanna throw up.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP