Post Birthday.

>> Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm 28 meh?

Well, not that my age matters anyway. Because it so happens that I look older than my age. If not, the VP won't appoint me as a manager at the age of 27 (which I detest till today). If not, the trainer (from the training I just got back from), won't go,"Oh, anak-anak you kecik lagi" and gave me that apologic smile when I informed him that I'm just 28. If not, one of my colleague wouldn't be startled when she was told that K.A is my senior by 4 years.

I went on making a joke of it by saying,"Is it because she looks young, or I look old?? and laugh.

....

but ermm... I guess, I do wound inside. Kinda sad when people think I'm older than my age. Kinda sad when people say I'm fat.

.............................................................................. err, what wif all this drama thing? Sooo lemau.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP