Lagi Entry Tertangguh.

>> Sunday, March 18, 2007

The ferry operator knocked on the driver window, and gestured to stop the car engine as the ferry left the jetty. Without the aircondition, the humid heat inside the car was unbearable. Feeling hot and dizzy, I got out of the car.

The moment I opened the door, I could feel the rush of seabreeze, roughly swept my cheek. It was refreshing. After days of hardwork in the Workshop, the hoohah over pirated DVD at Penang's night market, the craze over fresh ketam by the beach of Tanjung Bungah, finally came peace.

Silently I stood by the ferry, watching the bubbles as the ferry glided across the sea. The seabreeze smelt of salt water, fish and oil from the ferry engine. The sky looks blue and the clouds white, fluff like candy cotton. My brain seemed to stop working and worrying, just absorbing the beautiful scenery.

Masya Allah. God is indeed, the Great Creator.

It would have been better if I could share that wonderful moment with my beloved husband.

....

Who, at that very moment, might happily be playing games twenty four by seven, nag-free.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP