Being Thirty.

>> Sunday, March 29, 2009

OK so I'm officially 30 today. What's the big deal? Why must everybody reminds me of my age and rub it on me? Why, why? Isn't it pathetic enough that I'm past my tweenty-ish age, and even more pathetic that I have yet to self-actualize after thirty years of existence?

I know that I should have been grateful. I've got friends sms-ing me as early as 9 in the morning, considering that its a Sunday, it is so sweet of them even though one has the nerves to remind me of my age as if I would forget that fact ggrr. And, what is more surprising, my second brother went banging on the door at 9.45 a.m. with a bouquet of fresh white roses and red orchids. I mean, the only person who had ever bought me flowers is myself. I am very flattered, I am, but why on my 30-th birthday, why? Can't they wait till my next birthday when the wound has heal?

Things to do now that I'm 30:
1. Stop being dramatic.
2. Accept the fact that I am 30.
3. Be less chaotic.
4. Be more of a normal wife and mother.
5. Try to self actualize before I gets 40.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP